LED Light Therapy
LED light therapy in Adelaide for Anti Aging and acne treatment.
LED light therapy is a painless, relaxing, non-invasive skin care treatment with no downtime. LED treatment has multiple benefits including stimulating collagen production and treating mild to moderate acne.
LED treatment takes about ½ an hour, and has zero downtime and no pain. It can be used stand alone or in conjunction with other treatments.
Some of the benefits of LED light therapy
- Beneficial for the treatment of acne
- Reduction of bruising and swelling
- Anti aging, skin rejuvenation & wrinkle reduction
- Accelerate recovery post operative procedures
- Reduction of inflammation
- Boost skin radiance & boost collagen production
- Pain free with zero downtime
- Suitable to be used in conjunction with other treatments/procedures
How it works
- Light penetrates into subcutaneous tissue
- Mitochondria absorb photon light energy and are energised
- The stimulated mitochondria produce more ATP, which stimulates cells to reproduce faster and function like younger cells
- The superluminous light promotes cell wall exchange and stimulates the micro circulation of blood. By increasing cell reproduction and improving blood circulation, more collagen and elastin are produced, which leads to reduced wrinkles and decreased healing time. Skin recovers and looks younger, plumper and healthier within 2-6 weeks.
Treatments available at Laser Skin and Vein Clinic Malvern
Blue light 420nm sterilises the skin
- Beneficial for the treatment of acne
Yellow light 590nm treats problems of blood circulation
- Bruises and swelling
- Post-plastic surgery
- Vascular lesions
- Skin radiance, rejuvenation, anti-pigmentation
Red light 635nm promotes cell reproduction
- Skin recovery
- Accelerates wound healing
- Hair and scalp treatment
- Boosts skin radiance
Infrared 830nm for reduction of inflammation
- Provides pain relief
How many treatments will I require?
The number of treatments required will depend upon your expectations and skin condition, and will be discussed as part of the complimentary pre treatment assessment. Generally 2 treatments per week for a period of time are required, with results often seen after just one treatment. For best results we suggest 10 treatments, over a 5-6 week period.
How long does a treatment take?
Generally as treatment takes between 20 – 30 minutes.
Is LED light therapy safe in pregnancy?
Yes LED light therapy is safe to have whilst pregnant or breastfeeding,
Can multiple wavelength treatments be done at the same time?
Yes we use the latest Smartlux machine from Cryomed which can be programmed to deliver different wavelengths in the same treatment session.
Is there any downtime with LED Treatments?
LED Treatments are non invasive and result in no downtime. Make up will need to be removed for the treatment and after the treatment the skin may appear slightly warm and flushed.
LED Light Therapy Prices
|30 minute sessions|
|Single session post other LSV treatment||$50|
|6 Session package||$350|
|10 Session package||$500|
|6 month package (max 2 per week)||$1,000|
LED Light Therapy Blog
Are you considering a new skin treatment, but not sure how the different treatments available compare? Here we will detail three of our skin rejuvenation treatments to help you determine which one is best for you. Laser Skin Rejuvenation explained What is it? Laser...
Has your skin lost its volume? Have your wrinkles been more prominent lately? Is your skin looking a lot more tired than it used to? Are you looking for quick treatments that will help you regain your youthful glowing skin? At Laser Skin & Vein Clinic here in...
Types of Skin Rejuvenation Treatments Are you considering a new skin treatment, but not sure what is available? Here are our three types of skin rejuvenation treatments available at Laser Skin & Vein Clinic in Adelaide. These are safe, effective and quick...