LED Light Therapy For Anti Ageing & Acne Treatment
LED light therapy is a painless, relaxing and non-invasive skin care treatment with no downtime. LED treatment has multiple benefits, including stimulating collagen production and treating mild to moderate acne. LED treatment takes about half an hour, and brings no pain. It can be used as a standalone treatment or in conjunction with other treatments.
Benefits Of LED Light Therapy
- Acne-treating effects
- Reduction of bruising and swelling
- Anti ageing, skin rejuvenation and wrinkle reduction
- Acceleration of recovery post operative procedures
- Reduction of inflammation
- Increase in skin radiance and boost collagen production
- Pain free with zero downtime
- Suitable for use in conjunction with other treatments and procedures
How LED Light Therapy Works
- Light penetrates into subcutaneous tissue.
- Mitochondria absorb photon light energy and are energised.
- The stimulated mitochondria produce more ATP, which stimulates cells to reproduce faster and function like younger cells.
- The superluminous light promotes cell wall exchange and stimulates the micro circulation of blood. By increasing cell reproduction and improving blood circulation, more collagen and elastin are produced, which leads to reduced wrinkles and decreased healing time.
- Skin recovers and looks younger, plumper and healthier within two to six weeks.
LED Light Therapy Prices
Prices below are for 30-minute sessions:
- Single Session: $80
- Single Session Post Other LSV Treatment: $50
- 6 Session Package: $350
- 10 Session Package: $500
- 6 Month Package (Max 2 Per Week): $1,000
Treatments Available At Laser Skin & Vein Clinic Malvern
Blue Light (420nm)
- Sterilises the skin
- Beneficial for the treatment of acne
Yellow Light (590nm)
- Treats problems with blood circulation
- Reduces bruises and swelling
- Targets vascular lesions
- Suitable post-plastic surgery
- Promotes skin radiance, rejuvenation and anti-pigmentation
Red Light (635nm)
- Promotes cell reproduction
- Supports skin recovery
- Accelerates wound healing
- Treats the hair and scalp
- Boosts skin radiance
- Reduces inflammation
- Provides pain relief
Frequently Asked Questions
The number of treatments required will depend upon your expectations and skin condition, and will be discussed as part of the complimentary pre treatment assessment.
Generally, two treatments per week for a period of time are required, with results often seen after just one treatment. For best results, we suggest 10 treatments, over a five to six week period.
Generally, laser skin rejuvenation treatment takes between 20 to 30 minutes.
Yes. LED light therapy is safe to have whilst pregnant or breastfeeding,
Yes. We use the latest Smartlux machine from Cryomed, which can be programmed to deliver different wavelengths in the same treatment session.
LED treatments are non invasive and result in no downtime. Make up will need to be removed for the treatment. After the treatment, the skin may appear slightly warm and flushed.