Get beautiful skin and reduce pore size with Aquagold – Fine Touch
Aquagold – Fine Touch is now available in Adelaide at Laser Skin and Vein Clinic.
Aquagold Fine Touch is a unique intra-dermal delivery system that delicately delivers treatments for improving skin quality and skin health.
Flexible Tailored microneedling treatment – Aquagold is a patented delivery system that uses 24k plated gold micro needles – finer than a human hair, to deliver product cocktails just below the skin surface.
Product mixes are made by your practitioner depending on the desired outcome but common ingredients include:
- Hylauronic acid fillers
- Neuromodulators (anti wrinkle injection products)
- Vitamin complex
- Growth factors and PRP
Advantages of Aquagold (Liquid Gold Facial Mesotherapy)
- Delivers product just below the skin surface not into the deeper muscle, so rather than freezing muscle to remove wrinkles it targets the shallower dermis to improve light wrinkles and improve skin quality
- Treatment is customisable – different products can be used to target different results
- No injections – the micro needles are extremely fine and short (around 0.6 mm) so treatment is pretty much pain free
- No downtime and results are almost immediate
- Can access sensitive and difficult to treat areas – close to eyes, nose area
The perfect treatment to achieve radiant healthy skin and reduce pore size
More Information - Aquagold with Mesotherapy
How it works
The Aquagold fine touch unit is a reservoir with a screw on lid, the lid contains numerous microneedles each finer than a human hair, which have channels that allow solution to flow into the skin. The needle group is linked to a small button, which when pressed against the skin allows the solution to travel along the micro needles and penetrate just below the skins surface. The practitioner treats the area by stamping the aquagold against the skin. The mesotherapy treatment process is virtually painless.
- Reduce pore size with micro anti wrinkle product
- Smooth skin with dermal filler product
- Brighten skin luminosity with micro pigment reducers
- Improve acne scarring with dermal filler product
- Improve skin look with PRP or vitamins
The great thing about the system is that cocktails of products can be made so that multiple skin problems can be targeted in a single treatment and treatments are flexible and customisable.
Aquagold is a microneedling delivery system that can be used on any area of skin including the sensitive and highly vascular areas that can be hard to treat with more invasive injections, common treatment areas include:
- Face including close to the eyes and the nose
- Décolletage (chest)
- Back of hands
If you would like to learn more about AquaGold Fine Touch, please call or book for a free consultation with one of our clinic specialists.
Aquagold Microneedling Prices
$500 per treatment.