Dermal Fillers To Restore & Add Volume
Are the first signs of the ageing process leaving you looking tired and no longer fresh? Over time, our ability to produce collagen and elastin for the skin is greatly decreased. Dermal fillers restore facial contours from volume loss in the lips, jowls, marionette lines (for the sad look), cheeks, chin and nasolabial folds and under eye area. Dermal fillers also smooth out wrinkles and add subtle volume in the face for a rejuvenated appearance. Injectable filler is made from hyaluronic acid gel, a natural sugar already present in our body.
Our non-surgical, cost-effective procedure restores the fullness and youthful volume in numerous face areas. Skin rejuvenation with a much-needed facial hydration boost is an added benefit. Our cosmetic injectors have a trained eye for beauty, using the best techniques and latest filler formulations to give you a natural youthful look at our Adelaide SA clinic.
Contact us for a personal consultation with our friendly team of medical specialists to discuss the best options for you.
Dermal Fillers Cost Guide
- 0.5ml: $360 – $390
- 1ml: $585-$650
Cheek / Marionettes / Jowl / Jaw Correction / Tear Trough / Nasolabial Folds:
- 1ml: $650 – $700
- 2ml: $1,000 – $1,200
- 3ml: $1,500 – $1,700
- 4ml: $1950
More Information On Dermal Fillers
What areas can be treated with dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers can help to restore volume and hydrate the facial areas that lose volume with age, such as the tear trough (hollowing under eyes), nose (nose bridge) and chin (shape augmentation), lips (increase volume), vertical lip lines (smokers lines), marionette lines/jowls (outer corners of the mouth to the chin) and nasolabial folds (lines between the nose and mouth).
Cosmetic injections enhance features and reduce the effects of naturally-occurring ageing. Static lines and wrinkles anywhere on the face can be injected to give a smooth, more youthful appearance. Lip injections can be used to increase your pout (lip plumping) and reduce the risk of lipstick bleeding (‘smokers lines’). Cheek fillers can be used to shape high cheek bones (cheek lift augmentation).
Unlike anti-wrinkle injections, these cosmetic injectables do not affect facial muscle contraction. They are typically used in anti-ageing skin treatments for wrinkles, fine lines and folds that appear at rest, rather than those that appear during facial expression.
What are the potential side effects of dermal fillers?
There may be some slight redness at the site of filler injections following your cosmetic injectables procedure. Redness generally disappears after 24 hours. In some cases, there is temporary swelling and/or bruising of facial features. Other less likely but possible side effects include allergic reaction, itching and pigmentation lumpiness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dermal fillers can help to restore volume and hydrate the facial areas that lose volume with age. If you have too much dermal filler injected, this can result in looking puffy and overstretched.
To have dermal fillers, you will need to be over 18 years of age. There will also be a consultation prior to any treatment being conducted.
There may be some slight redness at the site of dermal filler injections following your procedure. Redness generally disappears after 24 hours. In some cases, there is temporary swelling and/or bruising of facial features. Other less likely side effects include allergic reaction, itching and pigmentation lumpiness.
The following areas can be treated with dermal filler:
- Tear trough (hollowing under eyes)
- Nose (nose bridge)
- Chin (shape augmentation)
- Lips (increase volume)
- Vertical lip lines (smokers lines)
- Marionette lines and jowls (outer corners of the mouth to the chin)
- Nasolabial folds (lines between the nose and mouth)
How much dermal filler is used?
- Pre Jowl Area: Loss of volume in the pre jowl area accentuates the jowl affect. Dermal fillers to the pre jowl area work to repair the deficiency and best results are achieved in conjunction with cheek filler treatment. To do this, we use approximately 1/2ml – 1ml per side.
- Oral Comms: With age comes a loss of volume to the corners of the mouth creating a sad face expression. To address this, we use approximately 1ml – 2ml per side.
- Jaw: Jaw line definition lessens with age. Addition of structural filler will redefine the jawline and provide support to the lower face. To achieve this, we use approximately 1ml – 2ml per side.
- Vertical Lip Lines: Also known as ‘Smokers lines’, these are due to a loss of volume in the area between the nose and upper lip. To restore volume, we use approximately 1ml.
- Lips: Restore, redefine structure or softly enhance your lips to create the perfect pout. Lips tailored to your desires, and typically use 1ml – 2ml.
- Chin: Adding volume to the chin area can improve the facial aesthetic by correcting symmetry and proportion with approximately 1ml – 2ml.
- Pre Jowl Area: Loss of volume in the pre jowl area accentuates the jowl affect. Dermal fillers in the pre jowl area work to repair this deficiency and best results are achieved in conjunction with cheek filler treatment. We inject approximately 1/2ml – 1ml per side.
- Marionettes: The vertical lines from your mouth to chin deepen with time, giving an aged appearance to the face. To address this, we inject approximately 1ml – 2ml.
- Nasolabial folds: These are usually softened sufficiently with cheek filler, which provides support lost through the ageing process. In some cases, filler is required directly to the area. We inject approximately 1ml per side.
- Cheeks: The foundation of the face, cheek filler provides multiple benefits, including enhanced cheek bone definition, reduction of age lines from nose to mouth (nasolabial fold), and lift to the lower face. Cheeks can be restored, enhanced or glamourised depending on the amount of volume deficit and the outcomes desired. The amount we use varies according to deficit and desired outcome.