A wedding is a memorable event, and you are going to want to look your best for the photos. Today’s wedding planner often includes cosmetic procedures to make you look fantastic when the big day dawns. Brides of all ages, grooms, wedding party participants and guests frequently head to their aesthetic professional for a rejuvenation. When preparing for a wedding, blotchiness, uneven skin tone, fine lines, and wrinkles can all be wiped away.
Cosmetic Methods to Help You Look Your Best at the Wedding
Here are just six cosmetic procedures that you might want to consider undergoing, so you look refreshed for the nuptials. .
- Aquagold Fine Touch: The Aquagold Fine Touch is considered an intra-dermal delivery system. It quickly improves skin quality and appearance through a micro-needling process that uses 24k gold microneedles. Each of the needles is finer than a human hair. They effectively and painlessly penetrate the skin’s surface and deliver a mix of hyaluronic acid fillers, neuromodulators, vitamin complex, growth factors, and PRP just beneath the skin’s surface to instantly improve the skin’s appearance and dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines. The benefit of the Aquagold therapy is that there is no downtime and the pleasing results are almost immediate.
- Dermal Fillers: Do you want kissable lips for the big day? Then you might want to consider plumping your pucker with dermal fillers which will also decrease the appearance of smoker’s lines. Dermal fillers decrease the signs of aging by targeting and smoothing static lines.. The filler replaces lost volume in the face for a more youthful look. Redness at the injection sites usually disappears within 24 hours.
- Microdermabrasion Hydrafacial Treatments: The cosmetic procedure removes the top Stratum Corneum layer of the skin to encourage new cell production. The hydrafacial creates a refreshed appearance and removes blotchiness and fine lines. There is no downtime after the procedure, and the results are instantaneous which makes it ideal for a pre-wedding facial pickup.
- Anti-wrinkle Injections: Anti-wrinkle injections smooth away fine lines and wrinkles within three to four days after the treatment. The full effects often take 14 days to be obtained. Over the course of the next three months, the lines and wrinkles start to further disappear. Anti-wrinkle injections before a wedding make a significant difference in your appearance if you have a bit time before the big day to recover.
- Hyperhidrosis: Hyperhidrosis refers to excessive sweating. No one wants to sweat at a wedding. It is a noticeable embarrassment that can ruin formal wear in a heartbeat. The procedure involves injecting a small amount of solution under each arm. The solution blocks the chemical signals from the nerves under the arms that stimulate the sweat gland. The injections take about four weeks to take effect before the treatment will start reducing sweat production under your arms.
- Eyebrow Tattooing: Are your eyebrows skimpy and you are just tired of applying messing eyebrow gels and liners? You can opt to have eyebrow tattooing to create the eyebrows of your dreams before the wedding. The semi-permanent solution fills in skimpy eyebrows and helps shape them.
Preparing for a wedding has never been more comfortable with the vast array of available cosmetic procedures. Please contact the medical professionals at Laser Skin & Vein Center to learn about our many cosmetic procedures to help you look your best for the big event.