Have you have always wanted a facial skin rejuvenation treatment but don’t find the idea of large needles very attractive? Then today is your lucky day because, here at Laser Skin & Vein Clinic, we recently adopted the new AquaGold Fine Touch Therapy. If you are looking for a skin rejuvenation treatment in Adelaide, keep reading. This blog post will discuss the AquaGold Fine Touch Therapy’s details and procedures. Additionally, it will explain why the AquaGold Fine Touch Therapy is a good option if you are seeking skin rejuvenation treatment in Adelaide.
The AquaGold Fine Touch Therapy is a skin rejuvenation treatment that boosts your skin’s health by improving its texture. In other words, the treatment will improve your skin’s firmness and radiance with the least amount of pain. This will be done with fine micro injections that you will hardly feel.
What is the New AquaGold fine touch therapy?
The AquaGold Fine Touch Therapy is a flexible Microneedling treatment for skin rejuvenation. It is also a patented delivery system that uses 24k gold plated micro-needles. It is thinner than hair, allowing smooth delivery of the product cocktail right beneath the skin’s surface. In addition, it is used to infuse skin solutions, this can be compared to Mesotherapy. The products mixes vary, much dependant on the desired outcome and the skin’s needs. The practitioner will advise you what mix will be beneficial to your skin. Some of the ingredients are Hyaluronic acid fillers, Neuromodulators (anti-wrinkle injection products), vitamin complex or growth factors and PRP. It can also include dermal fillers. Above all, it aims to improve the skin’s quality, encourage cellular rejuvenation and provide instant tightening, which lead to radiant end results.
Who is it for?
The AquaGold Fine Touch Therapy is perfect for those seeking facial and skin rejuvenation treatment. Specifically, it treats problems around the eyes and the tight fine lines that are usually untreatable with other methods. The AquaGold fine touch therapy can get in about anywhere in the skin. It can treat lines on the cheeks and it also hydrates skin very well. It is an excellent solution for, wide pores, milia, excessive facial sweating , Rosacea and wrinkles. Above all, it is for anyone who would like to maintain and improve their facial skin’s health. Whether they are seeking to treat their full face, forehead, eyes or neck.
What are its benefits?
- Delivers the product right beneath the surface of the skin so it does not extend to the deeper muscles. Moreover, it targets shallower dermis so it does not work as a muscle relaxant. In fact, it reduces oil and sweat production from the skin
- Improves facial complexion and overall skin quality
- Reduces pore size due to Neuromodulators micro droplets or the anti-wrinkle injections which are delivered into the dermis. However, pores will return to their normal size once the Neuromodulator wears off.
- Treatment is not fixed and can be customised to target different results.
- Results are instantaneous and there isn’t any down time post-treatment.
- Needles are not injections because they are very fine and short ( around 0.6 mm) so it’s almost pain free despite it being slightly uncomfortable to some people.
- Lasts from 3 to 4 months
- Can reach sensitive, small areas like the nose and eye which are usually inaccessible with other treatments.
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin in the skin
How Does it Work?
It’s done using an aseptic single-use AquaGold Fine Touch Therapy device. The device is made up of 20 very fine 24 carat gold hollow needles.The applicator contains a reservoir that can be filled with ingredients that are tailored to the patient’s need. After adding the mix it can be applied to the surface of the skin. The treatment only takes around 30 minutes.
If you have been looking to treat yourself with a skin rejuvenation treatment in Adelaide, then Laser Skin and Vein clinic should be your first choice. We are one of the few clinics that offer the AquaGold Fine Touch therapy as an option for skin rejuvenation treatment in Adelaide. In addition, our experienced practitioners care greatly about delivering great results with the least pain or inconvenience to our patients.